Better Late Than Sorry is a substantial collection of poems by Paul Taylor, written over a period of about thirty years. Themes include art, music, science, travel, and the odd drink. Some of the poems use original forms such as the foundling, the marinet, the bookend and the soundwalk.
Better Late Than Sorry will help us all get a few things straight:
- how to use a pencil
- what to look for at the seaside
- how to watch TV
- what beer can do for you
- how to look on the bright side
- how to be less stupid
- what use is a trombone
- what to do on underground trains
- how to measure wind
- what spoons can do for you
- how to enjoy poetry
- what are those insects doing?